Candle is involved in the following interagency initiatives;
- Collaboration with local schools to identify young people at risk and provide personal development groups and counselling for those identified (as part of the Therapeutic Space)
- Summer Youth Festival, incorporating workshops on supporting mental health, in collaboration with a number of youth agencies in Ballyfermot.
- Candle staff involvement in Strengthening Families Programme, an interagency initiative for working with vulnerable young people and their families.
- Candle is a member of the Ballyfermot/Chapelizod Partnership committee on Youth Mental Health initiative and part of the steering committee for Restorative Practice
- Candle is a member of the St. Dominic’s School Completion Management Group
- Candle’s Implementation Team for the roll-out of NQSF at Candle (National Quality Standards Framework) has a strong inter-agency dimension
Get In Touch
Location: Lynch's Lane, Ballyfermot Rd, Dublin 10, D10 F519